Please follow these steps to export your payroll data in the correct format:
How to export the payroll support from your payroll system:
- Navigate to “Print Reports” on the left panel.
- Select the “Payroll Journal – Detailed” report.
- Under “Date” enter the date range 1/1/2020 – 12/31/2021.
- Under “Sections to Include” make sure to deselect “Direct Deposit Distributions” so no employee direct deposit information is included in the report.
- Click “Print Selected” in the lower right of the screen.
- In the “Print” window, deselect “Output to Printer” and instead select “Output to File” at the bottom of the window and make sure the file type is set to “Microsoft Excel.”
- Select “Open File When Complete” and click “OK.”
- Save the excel file as an EXCEL WORKBOOK named “Business Name_Date Range.”