NEWITY is America’s Small Business Marketplace, focused on empowering entrepreneurs with access to trusted service providers and loan solutions. We are looking for a Member Services Representative to join our Member Services team.
In this role, you will act as a liaison between members and the Company’s internal departments by fielding, managing, and troubleshooting inbound member calls over the phone. Providing expert care while maintaining a positive attitude toward customers to foster superior experiences is a must. You will be expected to understand our marketplace offerings and recommend them to members.
We are seeking candidates who can adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment, are eager to take on new challenges, and who feel comfortable working with performance metrics.
- Call center experience is a must – outbound is a plus
- Comfortable in dynamic, high-volume environments
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle a wide range of situations over the phone with tact and diplomacy
- Effective time management and self-accountability
- Comfortable using HubSpot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus
- Able to multi-task under time pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take on challenges
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Comfortable working and learning independently
Description & Responsibilities
- Conduct incoming and outbound telephone calls regarding service questions, tech bug issues, and other customer concerns in a timely and appropriate manner
- Cross sell additional products and services on the phone
- Maintain a level of productivity per our KPI expectations
- Assist members with website registration and navigation
- Educate members on their requests providing first call resolution (when possible) working with appropriate internal/external resources, and ensure closure of all inquiries
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the CRM
- Deliver a great customer experience to all members internally and externally
- Work with other departments on cross functional tasks and projects
- Follow and maintain strict adherence to policies, privacy protocols, and processes
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Maintain in-depth understanding of the Company’s different services
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs
- Maintain high customer satisfaction scores and strive to improve these continuously
- Perform other ad hoc duties, as needed
NEWITY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.