NEWITY is America’s Small Business Marketplace, focused on empowering entrepreneurs with access to trusted service providers and loan solutions. We are looking for a Member Services Representative, well versed in call center operations, to join our Member Services team.
The Member Services Representative is responsible for promoting superior experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and resolving problems swiftly. You will be expected to understand our different service offerings well enough to adequately recommend these to members as you work with them over the phones.
In this position you play the critical role of fielding, managing, and troubleshooting inbound member issues and complaints over the phone. Providing expert care while maintaining a positive attitude toward customers to foster positive experiences is a must.
We are looking for candidates who can adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment, are eager to take on new challenges, and who feel comfortable working with performance metrics.
Description & Responsibilities
- – Conduct incoming and outbound telephone calls regarding service questions, tech bug issues, and other customer concerns in a timely and appropriate manner
- – Assist members via emails and chats offering the appropriate NEWITY services
- – Provide assistance to members regarding website registration and navigation
- – Educate members on their requests providing first call resolution
- – Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- – Deliver a great customer experience to all members internally and externally
- – Follow and maintain strict adherence to policies, privacy protocols, and processes
- – Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- – Maintain in-depth understanding of the Company’s different services
- – Make recommendations according to customer’s needs
- – Perform other ad hoc duties, as needed
- – Call center experience is a must – outbound is a plus
- – Comfortable in dynamic, high-volume environments
- – Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- – Ability to handle a wide range of situations over the phone with tact and diplomacy
- – Effective time management and self-accountability
- – Comfortable using HubSpot CRM is a plus
- – Able to multi-task under time pressure
- – Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take on challenges
- – Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- – Comfortable working and learning independently
Salary: $18-$20 per hour
NEWITY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.