Schedule: 5 days of week (Must be available to work Saturday and Sunday)
Work Hours: 10am – 6pm PT
NEWITY is America’s source for small business capital, dedicated to providing access to SBA loan solutions, streamlined tax credits, and trusted service providers. We are looking for an Outbound Specialist, well versed in outbound sales, to join our Member Services team.
In this role, you will act as an effective liaison between members and the Company’s internal departments. The Member Services Representative is responsible for promoting superior experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and resolving problems swiftly. You will be expected to understand our different service offerings well enough to adequately recommend these to members as you work with them over the phones.
In this position you play the critical role of fielding, managing, and delivering a great customer experience for both inbound and outbound calls. You will be selling NEWITY products by making outbound calls to our members daily to generate revenue. As a growing firm, we are looking for candidates who can adapt quickly to changes in a fast paced environment, are eager to take on new challenges, and who feel comfortable working with performance driven metrics. We are firm believers in building relationships with our members to deliver products and services designed to enhance their business. The ideal candidate will be a good conversationalist who genuinely wants to help people grow their businesses by providing excellent products and services.
- – Must have worked in outbound sales at a call center for at least three years
- – Comfortable in dynamic, high-volume environments
- – Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- – Ability to handle a wide range of situations over the phone with tact and diplomacy
- – Effective time management and self-accountability
- – Comfortable using HubSpot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus
- – Able to multi-task under time pressure
- – Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take on challenges
- – Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- – Comfortable working and learning independently
Description & Responsibilities
- – Conduct outbound campaigns to cross sell products and services
- – You will field incoming telephone calls produced by your own calling campaign
- – You will assist members through website registration and application navigation
- – Educate members on available product offerings and application processes
- – Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the CRM application
- – Deliver a great customer experience to all members internally and externally
- – Work with other departments on cross functional tasks and projects
- – Follow and maintain strict adherence to policies, privacy protocols, and processes
- – Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- – Maintain in-depth understanding of the Company’s different services
- – Make recommendations according to customer’s needs
- – Maintain high customer satisfaction scores and strive to improve these continuously
- – Perform other ad hoc duties, as needed
Salary: $20 – $23 per hour
NEWITY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.