NEWITY is America’s source for small business capital, dedicated to providing access to SBA loan solutions, streamlined tax credits, and trusted service providers. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst with experience developing content across various social media platforms.
In this role, you will be part of the team responsible for brand development, customer experience, and lead generation. You will be responsible for developing creative and engaging digital content that speaks to our target audience. You will assist our internal team to create and refine our digital content to increase the efficiency and success of our digital marketing efforts.
As a growing firm, we are looking for a candidate who can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment, is eager to take on new challenges, and who feels comfortable working with professional service products.
- 1-2 years professional social media content creation and management experience, including use of social media management tools
- Hands-on experience working with social media platforms: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube
- General understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Experience using Canva, Photoshop, or other Adobe Suite tools
- Feels comfortable managing multiple deliverables at once
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take on challenges
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
Description & Responsibilities
- Develop content calendars and design digital social media content
- Coordinate content posting and cohesive messaging across various media platforms
- Write copy and produce images for different marketing campaigns
- Analyze user engagement and develop strategy recommendations
- Provide support to digital marketing leaders
- Perform other ad hoc duties as needed
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 per year
NEWITY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.