NEWITY is America’s source for small business capital, dedicated to providing access to SBA loan solutions, streamlined tax credits, and trusted service providers. We are looking for a Closing Specialist, who is ready to work in multiple capacities and take ownership of various loan closing responsibilities.
In this role, you will be part of the team responsible for the final stages of the loan origination and tax credit application process. You will play the critical role of conducting final reviews, ensuring application quality, and efficiently and accurately producing closing documents.
As a growing firm, we are looking for candidates who can adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment, are eager to take on new challenges, and who feel comfortable working with performance driven metrics. The ideal candidate genuinely wants to help people grow their businesses by providing excellent product and service experiences.
- 1-2 Years experience
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, or related discipline
- Financial services, due diligence, loan documentation, or closing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and commitment to following rules and guidelines
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Clear understanding of financial statements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take on challenges
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Comfortable working independently as well as collaborating in teams
- Comfortable utilizing/learning various computer programs
Description & Responsibilities
- Receives reviews and prepares draft documents for final approval from Closing Manager
- Manages closings queue across different NEWITY Products and Services (SBA, ERC, etc.)
- Prepares closing documents and submission for bank approval
- Prepares various monthly reporting
- Helps print and/or mail closing documents that require physical signatures
- Manage workload by monitoring newly received loans as well as tracking work in-process
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 per year
NEWITY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.